Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update...

The basement has been torn apart because of all the construction and as a result been very cold.
I don't spend any time down there in front of the computer and haven't updated the blog. There are pics on the camera of the progress on the house. Soon, maybe this weekend, I'll sit down and load them all and then post.

The weather has been a roller coaster. Monday in the high 20sF, yesterday 64 F and rainy, and today 35F and raining even harder. Bad headaches yesterday... not sure why.

The barometer went from roughly 30.0 in Hg down to 29.7 in Hg in a matter of 4 hours.

Not sure if that's a big drop... I'm just posting it here so I can have a written record and begin keeping track of this.
Today it's between 30.025 and 30.08 in Hg.

I really have no idea what the typical fluctuations are like for this part of the world so I can't make any conclusions.

Amber is sooooo close to giving birth that I'm on edge about that too. We have a couple of names up in the air but nothing certain.
Lots of exciting stuff happening!

No comments: